There are many opportunities for you to lend your time and talents to improve the lives of abused, neglected and homeless teens in your community.
To volunteer please fill out the application on our Visions and Pathways site or print the volunteer application and fax it to 973.644.4885 to apply.
- Attend community fairs/events and conduct presentations to educate the public about the services offered by Street Smart
- Help post flyers in the community and table at the mall
- Display Street Smart materials and answer questions about the program
- Works in pairs with a staff member
- Assist with general office work: Data entries, phone coverage, create resource lists, and mail preparation
- Assist with special events
SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR*
- Assist with social media outreach
- Must be proficient with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Familiarity with Hootsuite is a plus
*NOTE: Social Media Ambassador can volunteer offsite
Other volunteer opportunities are also available on the Visions and Pathways volunteer page